Hi All:
This is my first time in the "Blogging" world.
I decided to start this because I have a few friends who blog regularly and it is a great way to see how your friends are doing, especially those who are far away. It's a nice way to include those family and friends who are away in your day-to-day life.
It has been a pretty chilly day and it rained a fair amount. Mark and I have spent the day on the couch watching television, reading and playing with the dogs. Even though it's been an unproductive day, it has been a nice day. Sometimes it is nice to relax and spend the day together doing nothing. Soon enough, these days will be a thing of the past.
May God bless you richly!
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Introduction
Posted by Care at Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Carrie and Mark we are so happy for you guys. Your right a baby is such a blessing.Lisa had a baby boy Jan 21 st. His name is Ty and he is the best. Take good care of yourself. I,ll have to bug your Mom about being a Grandma. Let me know how things are going.
Love Vi
Post a Comment