Well, today was kind of a stressful.
I had a doctor's appointment and then had to have more bloodwork done. Both times I was waiting for over half an hour just to get in!
I have lost a few pounds in the last month! And today was the worst day yet as far as the nausea and the smells...ooh my sense of smell is sooooooooooooooo crazy now. I went into the grocery store today and OMG I could hardly stand the smell! The doors and all the windows have to be open when cooking and afterwards for awhile until the smells go away. It's frigin crazy!
So, after the doctors, the lab, the grocery store, the gas station, looking for a job, I finally got to go home.
The silver lining for me is my amazing, adorable, supportive and loving husband. I love him so very much and thank God everyday that I have him in my life!!!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Posted by Care at Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad that you have found such a blessing in Mark. I'm so glad that you are happy and in love. Good luck with the pregnancy, it has its perks, but it can also be tough. I'm thinking about you!
I'm so glad you are so happy Carrie!
You deserve to be happy!
Hope you're feeling better soon!
I hope that your feeling better soon, it will get better, believe me. I still in shock, lol.. Mark wow, going to be a Dad, now I feel OLD, lol...
hugs Linda
Put your site on fav's so I dont miss anything, will be great to read al about the next few months..
Post a Comment