We went in for a doctor's appointment this evening. The doctor said it might be a bit early but she she got out the doppler to see if we could hear baby's heart beating and guess what - WE DID...it was very neat. Baby's heart is beating at 154 beats per minute.
I have gained 11 pounds so far and she said that everything looks fine. I will be going for an ultrasound at the end of August. Things are moving along fairly quickly.
Gerry, Pierrette & Larissa arrived on Saturday from New Brunswick. It's so good to see them again! We had a spaghetti dinner at our place on Saturday night and on Sunday we went downtown to Prince's Island Park and then wandered around downtown.
They left early on Monday morning with Cliff and Lori to go on a fabuluous trip to BC. We stayed behind because Mark couldn't take time off work. I hope they are having a great time out there. BC is beautiful and I sure miss it!!!
On Sunday night I also went to a concert..."Third Day" they are a Christian group. It was really good. Also playing was Starfield and Chris Tomlin. Both of them played wonderfully!! It was so nice of my friend Ron to surprise me with a ticket. After the concert we went through the Stampede grounds and got some mini donuts...YUM! and then we went to watch the fireworks.
So that's what's been going on. I am still looking for work, still not having any luck, and applied at another temp agency because the one I am with only has 5 hours of work for me this week which is nothing.
UGH - I have tried three times to upload pictures and it won't let me - sorry.
Anyway, have a good night.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
14 Weeks 2 Days
Posted by Care at Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
going to be in Calgary in August!!!!! we should hook up.
Post a Comment