Sunday, August 20, 2006

An EXHAUSTING Weekend!

Whew! We have been so busy this weekend. I've been busy cleaning the house - and not just the usual clean but doing the cleaning that doesn't get done on a regular basis - washing walls, completely cleaned the spare room and reorganized the kitchen cupboards. Oh and I did 4 loads of laundry.

Mark finally was able to get the wallpaper off the wall in the baby's room and then sanded it down and plastered it and sanded it again.

Between all of this we did the grocery shopping, a Zellers run and a Rona run. We also took the dogs for a walk and went back and forth between here and Cliff & Lori's because we are looking after their dog, Shifter, while they are in BC.

Hopefully we'll sleep well tonight.

Tomorrow after work we plan to wash the walls down in the baby's room and then Mark will prime them. Not a moments rest lately.

I got a call from my Mom today saying that her and her bf are coming for a visit in a few weeks. They will be staying at my sisters place though because as you know my father is living with us...and neither of them wants to see the other.

I'm just glad that for once my sister is able to take on that responsibility. Last October when my Mom & Aunt came it was such a hastle to move my Dad and all his stuff (computer & personal belongings) to our friend Rons place for the weekend.

Anyway, I am tired...gonna go get ready for bed and curl up on the couch with my honey. Byeee.

0 comments: