Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day






Today we put the a coat of primer in our bedroom ... bye bye funny green colour!

We also made the turkey today.
My sister and her boyfriend, Jamie, graced us with their presence for dinner tonight. It was good to see them again.
Also, of course, Ron was here for dinner.
A few glasses of wine make any occasion better. Perhaps it should be a daily thing and things won't seem so difficult and sad all the time.

Here are a few pics for you to enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, looks like all the fun was there...hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I drink a glass of wine every day and I don't care what others say about that. It makes me relaxed and where I come from, we call that HEALTHY (not to mention the anti-oxidants!). Go for it girl!

Jessica