Saturday, December 09, 2006

A busy Saturday

We decided to re-paint our bedroom. It is a green color but a weird shade of green and we figure that when we decide to sell the place it would be best to have a more neutral colour.
We both really like the way the "yellow room" turned out so we decided on yellow but a shade or two lighter and we're painting all the trim and doors white. It will be a relaxing room we hope after this is done.

Today we accomplished removing the dressers etc. from our bedroom, taking the trim off the walls and all the nails out of it which was no easy task...and washing the walls.

I am going to try and prime the room on Monday and put the first coat of yellow on on Tuesday and then of course I have the surgery on Wednesday so who knows when I'll be able to work on it again.

I took a pic of the room but the camera is upstairs and I don't really want to go and get it and upload the pic right now so I'll have to post it at a later date.

Also today we made some Dad's cookies and some peanut butter cookies.

Busy day but it always feels good to know that you accomplished something!

Anyway, it's 11 pm here and that means an hour past our bedtime so goodnight all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. who will be eating all those cookies? Not you, you can't have anything until your operation. What's the fun in baking than?