Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quiet few days

Sorry guys - there hasn't been and still isn't a whole lot to write about. Life is pretty quiet here for us.

  • House is pretty well back in order.
  • Dad is doing good.
  • Mark is doing good.
  • The dogs are good.
  • Crocheting is going well...just wish I knew what I was making...haha
  • Weather has warmed up.
  • Went to Costco with Dad yesterday.
  • We spent too much.
  • I am driving to Red Deer tomorrow morning to meet someone for lunch.
  • I'm looking forward to it.
  • Dad and I made chili for dinner and it was pretty good.
  • Mark and I went over to Ron's place tonight and hung out.

That's it.

What is new with all of you? Leave a comment or send an email to let me know!

Byeeeeeee for now.

Love & God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, not much with us either, went to pick up Frank yesterday at airport as he had a 4 hour stop in montreal, so we went, ws really sad to see Frank in a wheel chair, this stroke has taken alot of off him, as I sat there looking a Ronald and Frank, the last time we were all there was when we all went to Nasville, Ronald, me, Frank , Margret and Johnnie, as I look and seen two are gone, Johnnie and Margret, now Frank in wheel chair, and Ronald getting older, man it hurt so much to see this, that the famous five has turn into 3, time really goes to fast..Carrie enjoy yourself, have fun alugh and smile, cause one day will come and you will say, where did the time go..lol..hugs hun, love ya

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there isn't too much to talk about Carrie,
that's when the Media really work hard to scrape together "newsworthy" stories.

Peter