Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day at the Mall

Yesterday I met up with my friend Susan for a day at Chinook mall. We had a very nice time together. We had lunch and went for coffee at Second Cup...mmmmm Vanilla Bean Latte's are the best! we shopped around, and we relaxed and chatted and watched all the people. OLater in the afternoon we headed out to a consignment store not far from the mall called Vespucci's. It's a really nice place and has lots of good quality clothing. I am glad she showed me that place.
Glad we were able to get together, Suzie - love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a blessing to spend time with you, sweetie! We had fun! Thanks for your caring and loving heart.We will do this again sometime soon!

Love you lot's,
Suzie

Anonymous said...

You girl are on the move, lol,lmao, great to hear that, I really dont do that anymore, we move here and just dont get around and do things, oh well it garden time, and then I wil have all the yard and gardening to do.....lol
Hugs Linda