Two weeks ago we drove to Kamloops to look at houses and also to figure out which areas of the city we should concentrate our search on. We drove around with our real estate agent and she was very helpful. Mark went around to a few sheet metal places in the city and it will not be a problem at all to get work!!
YAY - we can't wait to move there! So beautiful and calmer and hardly any traffic...heehee
After that we had an awesome time visiting with our friend Bradley Dean. We met his beautiful daughter, Mi'Kayla, who is four months old. She is such a sweetheart.
We went out one evening with Brad and had fun dancing which we haven't done in forever.
We went out to Savona on Father's Day and hung out with my other mom and dad. Again, we had an awesome time! I love them so much! Mom and I made two really yummy pies and Dad and Mark went around doing guy stuff.
My real Mom and her boyfriend, Joe, came out that day as well which was GREAT! We asked them to stay for dinner and I had made spaghetti and ya it was great. We all had a good time. I am so glad that Mom and Joe came out. Made that night special.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Kamloops
Posted by Care at Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey... glad you are doing well! That's exciting that you're moving back! I'm sure the move will be a great start for you two :)
You look really good.. good to hear about your adventures :D
Good luck on your house search!
This is great news, sounds like your really going to do it, go for it, hugs
Linda
Post a Comment