Hi guys,
More belly shots!
Thanks for all the name suggestions!! They're great! I've found one that I really like - but Mark hasn't yet. We think we'll pick a few names and take them with us to the hospital so when we meet lil DQ he can kinda pick his name.
We have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon. So tomorrow I will have more info. about DQ.
Yesterday we just hung out at the house and yesterday we went and watched the new Harry Potter movie "order of the pheonix" which was finally in the cheap theatre. It was okay.
Today I cleaned up the house pretty good and made this really yummy tuna noodle casserole. Even my Dad liked it and he does NOT like that kind of casserole. So that was surprising.
Nothing else is really going on at the moment.
I have some pictures from another Kananaskis outting which I will post at a later date.
Question to all the family members who read this blog - did you guys even remember what Saturday was for us and for you? We didn't hear anything from any of you other than Linda & Jen & Lori and we kinda thought we would at least get an e-mail acknowleging the date and more importantly our son. It sure would have been nice to know you remembered............



5 comments:
Hi there,
I've been working like crazy shift lately ( this has been my 4 straight weekend and i have one more before I get one off) , but I was thinking of you guys this weekend . What can I say but I am sorry that you two had to go this past year . I know I am not the only one who would change the outcome if they could.
On a different note what does DQ stand for? Can you tell me? I was thinking maybe you have been eating Dairy Queen alot or maybe it refers to something else.
Anyway you look great Ethel
Loving the baby bump Carrie!! :) For the names, that's exactly what my friend Jocelyn did with her little girl. She had two picked out and then waited to see what she looked like. :) You'll know when you see him!! So exciting!! :)
You look great, Carrie. Wishing you love and happiness as you remember Caleb.
Which name did you really like Carrie?
Carrie,
After you posted, I surely remember what last weekend meant to you.
Sometimes words - even of comfort - are hard to come by especially in situations like that.
I am sure that I was not, and still am not, the only one lost for what to say about Caleb.
I hope that your new little guy will take the pains away, and give you nothing but joy.
Peter
Post a Comment