Friday, September 07, 2007

As of last night around 5 pm my Mom and Joe are in town for a visit and staying at a hotel about a 3 minute walk from our house. We took the doggies for a walk and was Lucky ever happy to see his "Mommy" it was very sweet. The walk was a nice,long, leisurely stroll. We then went to the Denny's down the street ad had snacks and then Marky and I came home cuz Mark has to work today.

TODAY is THE FIRST DAY IN TWO WHOLE YEARS that I am having a few hours to myself....My Dad has gone downtown for the morning and so I am up early and enjoying some actual alone time...holy shit!!!

My Mom and Joe will be here in awhile to have breakfast...and then I think we're going shopping.

Later on after lunch my "Other Mom and Dad" will be coming thru Calgary and stopping for a visit. Mom said last night she wants to go shopping and then of course they too, will be coming over to the house since they've never been here before. Busy day but it's gonna be a good one! :-)

0 comments: