Friday, September 21, 2007


Well, we went for the ultrasound this morning. I am 18 weeks 5 days but our little boy is measuring 19 weeks and 2 days so he's a lil on the big side (fast developer).
I actually knew it was going to be a boy because my back has been sore lately and as Mom Coombs says - if that happens it must be a boy! She's right. Smart lady that Mom of mine :-)
Any suggestions for boy names?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!!! :)

One of my friends was going to call her baby Jayden if it was a boy... I thought that was cute. My other girlfriend had picked out Felix, Oscar and Owen... different. They both had girls though!!! :) I'd tell you mine, but I'm saving them!!!! haha..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations both of you. I always loved the name Stephen, but I know the little one will love which ever name you choose for him. Can't wait to see pics. love his cyber granny in alabama

Anonymous said...

I have always liked the following names:
-Clayton
-Jacob
-Jayden
--Mac
-Benjamin
-Hayden

Anonymous said...

Congrats To Both Of You,

Wish you all the best in the upcoming arrival of your son. Thats good that he is bigger for his age. How are you doing with having a boy?

Anonymous said...

Some of my favorite boy names are:

Dashiell (Dash for short)
Eliott or Elias
Jakob
Alexander
Joshua
Trevor
Zachary
Brandon and, my absolute favorite,
Michael ;)

Sending hugs your way,
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie. Thats great that your baby is doing good! We went to Scotts rehearsal dinner tonight, it was cool to meet his wife to be's parents haha. But back to your topic,I think that Clayton is a good name for a baby boy.

Anyways, have a good week!
Jonsthan

Elizabeth said...

Yay!!
Congratulations on having a fast grower in there...
sending you love...

Anonymous said...

Noah,
Aidan,
Ethan,
Spencer,
Jack,
...more to come :D

Anonymous said...

congrats care...
I dont have any ideas for names, heck Im having a hard time finding names for our lil one.
but good luck.

farrah

Anonymous said...

I Love The Name Noah Jacob Coombs

Anonymous said...

its a boy, cool, I know that the name you pick will be great, hugs and Love
congrads