Yesterday morning we all met up at the Denny's restaurant for breakfast. So yummy - I love the meatlover's breakfast so much. Okay as if that matters. After breakfast we said our goodbyes and took a few pics as you will see below, and first Larry and Andrea were off...then Mom and Joe hopped in the car and they were off for their 10-12 hour drive home as my Mom had to work this morning.
We are so glad that they came - we got to have a nice time together. Spur of the moment trips sure can be fun!
Mark and I spent the remainder of the day tidying up the house (me) and working on the walkway (Mark). I had a quick dinner and then headed off to church. I was only a few minutes late - not bad! I am always late for stuff.
So now today, Mark is at work (BOOOOOO) and I got to snuggle up with my pup for awhile and now I am going to head out and run some errands.
OOOH and I checked my e-mail this morning and Elizabeth who is two weeks overdue went into labor last night on her own....YAY!!!!!!!! Sending prayers your way Liz!
And by the way - thanks everyone for the comments ... I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS. Love you all!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Posted by Care at Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the kind wishes. Sending them right back to you ;)
xo
talk about breakfast , lol, I might go now, pictures are are, and your looking good Carrie, love ya Linda
Post a Comment