Wednesday, October 10, 2007

21 Week Belly Shot


Here is the latest belly shot -

didn't grow too much in the last two weeks.

I had another doctors appointment yesterday and that went well. DQ is doing well with a heart rate of 146 bpm. I am gaining weight appropriately (maybe a lil fast) and so far he is doing well. I go for an ultrasound on Friday and after that I wll have then regularly.

He is going through another growth spurt according to the doc as I have been supremely hungry again lately and eating everything in sight. I do believe I am going to go waaay over the recommended weight gain. But so long as he is healthy - who cares!!!!! I'll get the extra weight off eventually.

That's all the news on baby DQ for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news about both of you, DQ and you,
as for the extra weight, you can walk with me to keep my weight off too, almost 40lb since the heart attack - though most of that was the week in hospital!!

Congrats also on 2nd Anniversary.

Peter

Bloggy Mama said...

Just wanted to pass on my love.