Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HI.

Well, that's all the photos I have time to upload right now. I still have to add a few pics of the extended family and such but I will get to that another day.

There was a thunderstorm last night and little Rocco was so scared. From 1200-4:30am he would not settle down and well...it's hard to sleep with a dog laying on your head, licking your face, crawling under the covers, on the covers, on the bed and off the bed. The poor little guy sure doesn't like the thunder. Luckily Mark escaped to the spare room for the night since he has to work early in the morning.

Now Rocco is up and fully rested and has his toy in his mouth waiting for me to grab it, but ummm...sorry kid you kept me up all night - Mommy needs a rest!! LOL.

Oooh, and Ethel...I haven't received the books yet but I am sure they will be here soon.

Well - it's nearly lunch time. Better figure out what to make for my little Daddy and I.

Bye for now.

0 comments: