First of all I wanted to say thank you to those of you who took the time to leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Very nice to hear from you!
Today was a pretty good day actually. We got up early-ish and mowed the lawns and trimmed the front tree and wow - what an improvement!! The yard looks nice again.
Mark went to a car show this afternoon because Cliff had his car in it. He had a really good time.
While he was gone I did some cleaning up around the house and then Rocco and I layed down for a nap. I am just sooooooooooooooooooo tired these days! Everytime Dad comes upstairs I am laying on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me and either watching tv or sleeping.
We had hamburgers for dinner tonight. I made them and Mark barbequed them. Pretty yummy.
After dinner I got ready and picked up my friend Susan and we went to church. The sermon was really good and afterwards we got a drink and chatted in the little cafe in the church.
Tomorrow we have a busy day so we'd best head to bed soon.
Goodnight all & God bless!
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Productive Day
Posted by Care at Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Enjoy the sleep you get now.. you'll miss it when baby comes.
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment