Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bragg Creek






Sunday we spent a lovely day in the wilderness. We hooked up with my friend Tracey and her 10 year old daughter, Evelyn.

We stopped at "Elbow River Launch" to roast some hotdogs and we also had smores...mmmm. Evelyn loved those!

The place was really nice and we had a picnic table just up from the river and Eve went exploring and the puppies went swimming and it was a nice time.

We spent a few hours there and then we packed up and headed out to "Paddy's Flat" to do a short hike. It was a beautiful trail along the river and I took lots of pictures and Eve did a lot of exploring.

We left just before the rain started falling.

We are thinking of going camping some weekend soon.

It was a really good day and I am so glad that Evelyn and Tracey joined us!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great pics.. looks like you had fun!
I love that shot of your pooch! He looks so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.porsche-scg.info/porsche_928_s4_factory_wheels.html 06 pontiac Brandi ass event scheduling software In lingerie see through woman Indiana state university man basketball Sweaters backwards protonix and vitamins Eureka 4495 upright vacuum cleaner buy protonix Conferencing net meetings Vacuum cleaner coloring pages levaquin

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »