It is nearly 5:00 a.m. and I am awake. I have been awake off and on all night so far. This is very annoying. It's so hot and stuffy in our room and the fan doesn't seem to be helping much tonight. I do love summertime but wouldn't mind having a bedroom that got a bit of a breeze at night.
Today Mark worked on the three windows on our back deck...sanding and pulling the cauking out. He draped a big blue tarp from the roof and over the railings so that he wouldn't be in direct sunlight and he put the fan under there so he wasn't too hot.
I went over to Ron & Ed's place to do our laundry, yet again. Not sure what the problem with our washing machine is but hopefully it will be fixed SOON!
After a few hours over there I came home and hung out with Mark and pups for a bit and then we headed back over to their place for a big steak dinner..YUMMY! Then I went downstairs while the three boys watched some ultimate fighting show on PPV(pay per view). I just watched some movie on tv... son-in-law. It was okay.
So that was our day yesterday and a new day is about to begin and I've gotten almost no sleep so it should be an interesting day as we are heading out to Bragg Creek for the day with my friend Tracey and her ?? year old daughter, Evelyn. It will be so fun. I love being in the wilderness..so beautiful and peaceful. These Sunday trips are the highlight of my week!
Well, guess I shall head to bed, again, and see if I can catch another hour or so before we have to get up and get ready.
Chow!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Posted by Care at Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Carrie,
I don't think that you are the only one not sleeping, it is 11 am, and I haven't slept for last night yet either. My son - at his mum's house - only slept for 3 hours, so it is a catchy thing. The full moon is tomorrow, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Now, how about that Astronaut training for the baby at The Stampede grounds - read the comment to your previous note from the 5th.
Peter
Post a Comment