We went to Rona today to purchase some supplies to paint the windows and Mark used the pressure washer to remove the excess paint. The painting or staining I should say (thanks to Neil's suggestion) will take place somewhere in the future. For some reason we aren't highly motivated right now to get things done around the house. Our lawn looks horrible- it's so long. Mark is just so tired after work he doesn't feel like doing anything and on the weekends he wants to relax. And I certainly cannot blame him for that as he works from 7am unti 5pm these days.
One of these days he will remember to bring the lawn mower over here and I can mow the lawn.
Guess what we are doing tomorrow - We are going to spend the entire day in Kananaskis country again YAY!!!!!!! How exciting. We are going with our bachelor friends/brothers, Ron & Ed. We will leave early in the morning and have lunch and dinner out there in the great outdoors. It's going to be so so nice!!
I must get back to my chores now. I am in the process of doing some serious housecleaning.
Byeee for now & God's blessings be upon you!
Saturday, July 01, 2006
A quick note.
Posted by Care at Saturday, July 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment