Wednesday morning at 7:40 a.m. I will be in the operating room. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday morning at 7:40 a.m. I will be in the operating room. Wish me luck!
Posted by Care at Tuesday, December 12, 2006
4 comments:
Praying for you, sweetheart.
BIG hugs and lot's of love to you, always. May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.
Suzie
God bless you Carrie, I will pray for you! And thank you for the well wishes, baptism on Sunday went so well! I have been on such a spiritual high ever since! The Lord is good!
((((((((((((((carrie))))))))))))))))) prayers going up for you hun. hope everything is healing up well now. please update when you are able. God bless both of you. love, claudetta
Well just checking to see how you made out, update date us when you can,..received your card, beautiful pictures, hugs and love ya Linda
Post a Comment