On January 6th it would have been my Nan's 86th birthday.
I really miss her. We spent lots of time together. She was one of a kind. She had the biggest heart of anyone I know and we had many fun times together.
The last time I saw her was when Mark was with me and she told me that he was "THE ONE". How right she was! She would have been so happy to know that we got married.
I love you Nan!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Posted by Care at Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nice picture, man how they all know, when the right one comes along...and you have memories that picture is priceless...I have some of my Nan, and when I look at all of them, man were did the time go, out of my family, theres only one Aunt left now, and she lives in Victoria...Its scares me sometimes to see all of brothers and brother in laws, sister in laws getting older, as time passes thats all we have is them pictures, sad but true...Hugs and hi to that man of yours, lol..Sparkie..Love Linda
Post a Comment