Well, these two pictures are from the weekend. The first is my Mom and her boyfriend, Joe. They really make an adorable couple and I am so happy for them!
We had a very nice visit over the weekend. They arrived on Wednesday evening and left on Sunday. We did lots of stuff including going to the Calgary tower and walking on the glass floor which was pretty neat. Mark of course was jumping up and down on it like a little boy and I even walked on it and wasn't scared at all! Mom and Joe on the other hand were VERY scared of it. Mom did walk on it though...with her eyes covered and guided by Mark. Haha.
Hmm what else did we do...oh yes we went out for dinner and then went to a pub by Kellie's place and played pool and played the VLT's...that was an interesting night. The people there were interesting...
On Friday we had breakfast wtih Mom and Joe and then Joe and Mark headed downtown while I dropped Mom off at Kellie's place and went over to Ron's to get dinner ready. We had a big turkey dinner which was very yummy. Ron had kindly offered my Mom and Joe the use of his place for the weekend so they didn't have to stay at a hotel.
On Sat. evening we went out for dinner again and then the boys...Joe, Mark, Jamie and Eddie all watched Ultimate Fighter or something like it. Us three girls just hung out with Ron's cats and the computer and chatted.
On Sunday morning we headed over to the house and I made a big pancake/bacon/sausage breakfast for everyone. After that Kellie and Jamie said goodbye and headed back to their place and we hung out with Mom and Joe for awhile longer and went to the Crossroads Market where they helped us to purchase a computer...an early b-day present for me. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Then came time to say goodbye. We had a very nice visit and it was sad to see them go but they had a few stops to make before heading home. Safe driving guys!!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Our visit with Mom and Joe
Posted by Care at Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like a good visit, BUT I won't go on that glass floor either!!
There is one in the USA, on Indian land overhanging the Colorado River. The only place that they could get permission to build was Indian land. The Indians paid nothing for the overhanging thing, BUT will get a cut of gate receipts!! That is a bit bigger than the Calgary Tower !!
Glad you had a good visit! Sounds like you had fun. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, sweetie. May God bless and keep you.
Much love,
Suzie
P.S. Great job on the hair! hehehe
Yaayyy a computer. Happy Early Birthday (1 week and a day..) Family is so wonderful.
Thia ia great that your Mom was there, and you had a ball, great, sounds like alot of fun was going on...You have a new computer, wtgg, when is your birthday, I lost some contacts on msn, so becareful how you download the new MSN, lol..I did that and lost all kinds of contacts, I think I clicked on something wrong, lol...hugs Linda
Post a Comment