Sunday, July 15, 2007

Our Sunday

So today we started out by making some pancakes and a smoothie for breakfast and then Mark went out for awhile to do guy stuff and I tidied up around the house.
THEN I decided I wanted to make a pie.

So I called my Mom - no answer.

I called my 'other Mom - she was not feeling well and was sleeping so couldn't talk but my 'other Dad' looked up the recipe and gave it to me. What a good Dad he is :-)

I made an apricot pie and it was pretty good! Lil more sugar next time but ya it was good! I love pies. The pastry recipe from my 'other Mom' is sooo good too.

Hmmm there was rain and thunder and lightening tonight. It was awesome. I love listening to the rain!

Oooh - we left the front door open to cool off the house...Rocco I thought was with Mark and he thought Rocco was with me....well soon there was a dude yelling "hello, hello" and I came upstairs and he had little Rocco in his arms...he had run across the street. OOPS! I think we better put the screen back up on that door before we lose the lil guy! Sorry Rocco :-(

Anyways, Mark and I just watched a show on Egypt which was pretty cool. Now it's bedtime - goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you didnt loose Rocco..Well hun soon we will be meeting, cant wait.....hugs to Sparky, and you..Love Linda

Elizabeth said...

You could have called me, too. I'm a pie-makin' machine!!
hugs!

Elizabeth said...

You could have called me, too. I'm a pie-makin' machine!!
hugs!