Monday, January 15, 2007

Today I went downtown to meet my friend Ingrid for lunch. We had a short, but nice, visit. We are planning on having dinner next Monday so we'll get to visit longer then.

After that I met my friend Suzie at the mall downtown and we went to Second Cup and had our Vanilla bean latte (mmmm) and then we shopped around for a bit. It was so good to see her again - she is such a sweetheart!

When I got home Mark was putting another coat of paint on the trim in our room again and I got dinner ready (we had leftovers). Then I helped him paint the doors and then we talked to his Dad and he also talked to his cousin, Todd while I tidied up
and re-arranged the rooms.

I will leave you with a few pictures of the dogs (big surprise) and a pic of the new paint job & floor in our bedroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, Love the pictures, and the room looks great, Mark must take after his aunt, for talent in painting, lmao, have a great day, hugs and Love you..Linda

Anonymous said...

Remember when you cut my hair in the girl's bathroom in highschool? Ah, the things our brains remember. Good times. Your dogs are adorable and very photogenic.
*love and hugs*
Tamara